Down Payment Assistance Programs
If you’re looking for down payment assistance, you’ve come to the right place. As a potential first time home buyer, you may be encountering some difficulties in saving sufficient money to make a down payment on a home. For some, it seems impossible to even begin to save enough cash without some form of down payment help, much less saving that money in the time necessary to take advantage of today’s low mortgage rates. Unfortunately, many individuals simply have no idea where to find accurate and reliable down payment assistance information. That’s why we created this unique grant and charity directory to help qualifying home buyers find some form of down payment help.
If you don’t find the city or county resource that can help you, please let us know.
On this website you will find:
- Down Payment Assistance Program Overview
- Down Payment Grants Resource Directory
- Down Payment Charity Organization Resources List
- HUD Approved Charity and Grant Sources
- The Difference between Home Buyer Grants and Charity Assistance
- First Time Home Buyers Issues
- Home Buyer Education
- Comprehensive Credit Repair
- And So Much More……
So, whether or not this is the first time, or the fifth time you’ve purchased a home, there are many home buyer assistance resources available to help individuals and families with a down payment. People just like you.
First Time Home Buyer Programs
So, who is a first time home buyer? A first time home buyer is defined as an individual, who has not had an ownership interest in a home within the last three years. If you fit this definition, you might be eligible for a home buyer grant. Even if you don’t, you can find hundreds of charity organizations that are listed here ready and able to help you achieve your dreams of home ownership with financial assistance.
In closing, all of the down payment information on this site is FREE for your use. We make no effort to hide any of the programs or resources. See what other Visitors Are Saying about Down Payment Solutions™!
To learn more about these assistance programs, just follow the links that interest you.
- What You Need To Know About VantageScore – The New Credit Score
- 501c3 Charity Organizations
- Home Buyer Grants
- Home Buyer Education
- Instructions For Using Down Payment Programs
- Credit Challenged Home Buyer MYTH Busted! (New Window)
- Get Your Annual Free Credit Report (New Window)
Grant & Charity Organizations can add or update program information Here. Please help us keep this information up to date for the benefit of our visitors.