Conventional Loan Documentation

A Copy of Your Social Security Card
A Copy of Your Drivers License
Be Prepared with 90 Days Banks Statements for all Accounts with all Pages
30 Days Pay Stubs
Last Two Years W-2’S
You’ll Need Your Last Quarterly Statement for Investment Accounts/401K
Include a Signed Letter of Credit Explanation
Be prepared with a Copy of Bankruptcy Papers, all Pages and your Discharge
You’ll Need Your Business Tax Returns for Self Employed Only
You May Need a Copy of Personal Tax Returns, all Schedules
You Will Need Copy of Business License (Self Employed Only)
Have a Year to Date P & L statement – Signed and Ready (Self Employed Only)
If You Rent, You’ll Need the Last 12 Months Canceled Checks for Rent or Mortgage (Privately Held Rent or Private mortgage)
Have a Copy of Your Child Support Order (for those using child support to qualify)
Have a Copy of Your Benefit Award Letter (For those using a Retirement or Disability income to qualify)


Receive More Information

Fill out the form to speak with a mortgage specialist who can help you see if you qualify for assistance.