Vermont First Time Home Buyer Programs
Welcome to the Vermont Down Payment Assistance Grants page for first time home buyers. We’re glad you’ve made your way here!
As a first time home buyer, you should be sure to check out all of the valuable information available to you in our Education Section! It’s a great primer for learning about your first home purchase.
We Need Your Help!!
If You, Your Company, or Your Employer Has A Website, Please Consider adding a Link To Us! This is how our site is found in the search engines and your support is greatly needed.
Our Link Details
In conclusion, we want to wish you wonderful success in your home buying adventure!
OK, you asked for it and here they are. First Time Home Buyers Resources for Vermont!
What Do I Do With This? (opens in new window)
|Burlington Community Land Trust Program||$30,000||(802) 862-6244|
Additional Vermont Home Buyer web based resources:
- Vermont Housing Finance Agency – homebuyer programs, including downpayment and closing cost assistance
- NeighborWorks HomeOwnership Center Of Vermont
- U.S. Department Of Agriculture Rural Housing – homebuyer programs in rural communities
- City Of Burlington – Affordable housing initiative
- City Of Montpelier – Community and economic development project
- City Of Rutland – Community resources
Please help us to improve this site by taking a moment to give us your Feedback. This form will open up in a new window so you won’t lose your place.
If you find any information has changed for the Vermont First Time Home Buyer page, please provide us with the updated details using our Contact! Your support and assistance benefits every future visitor just like you.